Marketing: A Critical Textbook by Nick Ellis, Mark Tadajewski, Matthew Higgins, Michael Saren, Ming Lim, James Fitchett, Gavin Jack (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $221.43+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionElectronic Inspection Copy available for instructors here Written by a team of rewned experts in the field, Marketing: A Critical Textbook provides a unique introduction and overview of critical approaches to marketing. Ideally suited to advanced students of marketing, the book uses examples and 'real world' case studies to illustrate and discuss major alternative and critical perspectives on the subject, enabling students to constructively question the conventional assumptions, concepts and models with which they are already familiar. - Explains and debates key concepts in a clear, readable and concise manner. - Provides practical and invative demonstrations of abstract and difficult concepts through classroom exercises and individual and group activities. - Includes a glossary of critical marketing terms. - Additional material on the companion website, including a full Instructor's Manual and free access to full-text journal articles for students. Visit the companion website at www.sagepub.co.uk/ellis
- Author BiographyMike Saren previously held chairs in marketing at the universities of Stirling and Strathclyde and was awarded an Honorary Fellowship of the UK Academy of Marketing in July 2007. He was a convener of the marketing streams at the Critical Management Studies Conferences, 1999-2011; and one of the founding editors in 2001 of the journal 'Marketing Theory (Sage Publications). Also co-editor of books on Rethinking Marketing, (Brownlie et al, 1999, Sage) and Critical Marketing: Defining the Field (Saren et al, Elsevier, 2007). His introductory text is Marketing Graffiti: The View from the Street (Saren, 2006, Butterworth Heinemann). I have previously taught at the Universities of Leicester, Essex and Strathclyde and my research interests are fairly eclectic. I continue to engage in research related to the history of marketing, with a specific focus on the influence of the Cold War on marketing and advertising theory. An on-going stream of research deals with racism and eugenics in marketing theory, thought and practice. Suffice to say, these are just a sample of what is presently occupying my attention.
- Author(s)Gavin Jack,James Fitchett,Mark Tadajewski,Matthew Higgins,Michael Saren,Ming Lim,Nick Ellis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.