All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho is most likely to buy and what is the best way to target them? Marketing Analytics enables marketers and business analysts to answer these questions by leveraging proven methodologies to measure and improve upon the effectiveness of marketing programs. Marketing Analytics demonstrates how statistics, analytics and modeling can be put to optimal use to increase the effectiveness of every day marketing activities, from targeted list creation and data segmentation to testing campaign effectiveness and forecasting demand. The author explores many common marketing challenges and demonstrates how to apply different data models to arrive at viable solutions. Business cases and critical analysis are included to illustrate and reinforce key concepts throughout. Beginners will benefit from clear, jargon-free explanations of methodologies relating to statistics, marketing strategy and consumer behaviour. More experienced practitioners will appreciate the more complex aspects of data analytics and data modeling, discovering new applications of various techniques in every day practice. Readers of Marketing Analytics will come away with a firm foundation in markets analytics and the tools they need to gain competitive edge and increase market share. Online supporting resources for this book include a bank of test questions as well as data sets relating to many of the chapters.
- Author BiographyMike Grigsby has been involved in marketing science for over 25 years. He was marketing research director at Millward Brown and has held leadership positions at Hewlett-Packard and the Gap. With a wealth of practitioner experience at the forefront of marketing science and data analytics, he now heads up the strategic retail analysis practice at Targetbase. Mike is also known for academic work, having written articles for academic and trade journals and taught at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. He is a regular speaker at trade conventions and seminars.
- Author(s)Mike Grigsby
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMarketing Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.