All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical guide following a step by step approach to create, edit, customize and upload your marketing campaign using Eloqua. If you are a marketing professional or business analyst who wants to use Eloqua to manage demand generation, lead scoring, e-mail marketing, and build digital marketing campaigns, this book is ideal for you. No previous kwledge of Eloqua is required.
- Author BiographyBen Griffith is an accomplished consultant and developer with expertise in web analytics, sales and marketing automation, and system integrations. His career began at a consulting fi rm where he was one of the first certifi ed consultants for the Eloqua partner program. He is the founder and president of Salytics (http://www.salytics. com), a hybrid consulting and application development firm. Client services cover a range of platforms including Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo, and Adobe Marketing Suite. Salytics works with numerous companies designing and implementing global marketing campaigns utilizing the Eloqua platform. Ben has also authored open source projects to extend Eloqua website tracking and three native Salesforce.com applications that has been publicly released. He holds a dual degree in computer engineering and economics from Queen's University in Kingston, Canada.
- Author(s)Ben Griffith
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.