All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Big Oil begins with an historical perspective looking at how Big Oil came to be and then analyzes the marketing and corporate branding programs of these oil titans to demonstrate what does and doesn't work, showing us how even the largest companies sometimes fail to get their message across.
- Author BiographyMark Robinson spent many years in the trenches of the oil industry, first with Mobil Oil, then Exxon Mobil, and finally in the Global Oil & Gas practice of Deloitte & Touche. In addition to his expertise in oil and gas, Dr. Robinson teaches MBA classes in marketing and advertising at several universities in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. He is also a noted contributor to several industry publications including Oilfield Technology. Dr. Robinson is also the Founder and CEO of Capitol Hill Communications, a communications consultancy, helping companies to navigate the complexities of Washington, DC politics.
- Author(s)M. Robinson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight217 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.