Marketing Champions: Practical Strategies for Improving Marketing's Power, Influence and Business Impact by Roy A. Young, Allen M. Weiss, David W. Stewart (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.54Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Marketing Champions Much has been written about the importance of using marketing principles and tools effectively. But wea ve paid far less attention to how marketing works within an organization----and how marketers can better interact with other prime movers in their companies. This book really delivers on this much--neglected subject----sounding a wake--up call to marketers everywhere on how to exert their influence and improve their contribution to cash flow. ----Philip Kotler, S.C. Johnson Distinguished Professor of International Marketing, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University The authors understand that marketing is w the most important force within an organization----if you can figure out how to coordinate the rest of your colleagues. This book shows you how. ----Seth Godin, author of Small Is the New Big This leadership guide is a must--read for every executive who wants to understand the crucial connection between marketing and bottom--line results. ----Warren Bennis, Distinguished Professor of Business Administration, University of Southern California, and author of On Becoming a Leader The best marketing leaders are those who can harness the power of the enterprise----t just lead the marketing team. This book will give you the ability to align and inspire the entire company. ----Jerry Noonan, Spencer Stuart
- Author BiographyROY A. YOUNG is Vice President of Development for MarketingProfs and a coach to marketing executives. He formerly held high--level marketing and consulting positions with Time Inc., Yankelovich Partners, Inc., and the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. ALLEN M. WEISS, PHD, is Professor of Marketing at the University of Southern Californiaa s Marshall School of Business. He consults mainly with business--to--business organizations and is widely published in academic journals. DAVID W. STEWART, PHD, is the Robert E. Brooker Professor of Marketing at USCa s Marshall School of Business. A former editor of the Journal of Marketing, he is a marketing strategy advisor to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Author(s)Allen M. Weiss,David W. Stewart,Roy A. Young
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.