All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionToday's China presents a unique setting for organizations. Through an examination of current Chinese business, this book addresses its business culture and environment. In particular, it considers how firms build distinctive capabilities of organizational learning and strategic flexibility to achieve superior customer-focused performance.
- Author BiographyYONGGUI WANG is Professor of Organizational Strategy and Marketing at the School of Business, Nanjiing University, China. RICHARD LI-HUA is Reader of Technology Management at Newcastle Business School in the UK, and the Editor of the Journal of Technology Management in China.
- Author(s)Richard Li-Hua,Yonggui Wang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.