Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.31+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Essentials 2e explains the nature of marketing and the importance of understanding the complexities of the market place in a concise manner. This comprehensive text is easy to read, reflects accurately the current thinking in the world of marketing and is informative, interesting and topical. Marketing Essentials follows a logical structure enabling students to clearly see how effective marketing requires an analysis of the market place, the recommendation of a marketing strategy and the implementation of the desired strategy. Marketing Essentials is ideal for use on introductory marketing modules at both undergraduate and MBA level. The strategic content of the text makes it suitable for use on strategic marketing, marketing analysis and marketing management courses.
- Author BiographySally Dibb is Professor of Marketing at the Open University Business School. The Open University is the largest university in the UK, teaching over 200,000 people every year, and the UK's only university dedicated to distance learning. Before joining the Open University (in September 2005) Sally was a Reader in Marketing and Strategic Management at Warwick Business School (one of the U.K.'s leading three business schools), University of Warwick, U.K. She holds research degrees from the University of Manchester, UK and Warwick University: her Ph.D. examined consumer modelling. She has published widely in U.S. and European marketing journals on the marketing of services, marketing planning, market segmentation and corporate identity, as well as textbooks and practitioner-oriented workbooks on these themes. Sally chairs the U.K. Academy of Marketing's Special Interest Group on market segmentation and until recently, she was Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs at Warwick Business School. Her consulting clients include a range of companies such as JCB, ICI, Fujitsu, Midland Electricity, Diageo and AstraZeneca. Lyndon Simkin is a Reader at Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, U.K. He received his Ph.D. from Bradford University. His research interests are business planning, target market prioritisation, marketing planning, implementation of effective marketing programmes, promotions management and retail marketing. He is the author of other marketing texts and his long-term consulting clients include Calor, Fujitsu, JCB, Raytheon, Royal & Sun Alliance and many retailers.
- Author(s)Lyndon Simkin,Sally Dibb
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight924 g
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.