All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionPeople develop lists for many things they do in their lives. If you have a party or a wedding, there's a guest list. If you are a member of a club or organization, there's a membership list. In fact, you're probably on lists that you don't even kw about, like those dreaded telemarketer lists. Lists are an organizational tool we use in many aspects of our lives. We even have grocery lists. Lists have stood the test of time for one reason - they're effective! There are many types of business, and even a wider variety of customers. No matter what type of business you're running online, actual brick and mortar, small business, large business you have to have a way to stay in touch with your current customers and potential customers. Practically everyone has an email account. You can probably count on your hands the number of your customers that don't have one. For that reason, building an email list is one of the most effective, inexpensive ways to grow your business. There are many methods you can use to build your list. There are also some things you should do and t do. Inside are 100 ideas and tips you can use that will help you in growing quality lists that can help your product, service, or company expand marketing eyeballs.
- Author BiographyRichard and Lynn are problem solvers that develop creative strategies that paint dreams, sell ideas, and market messages. Together, they present a unique team-approach, working side-by-side with each client; utilizing their life-long skills and diverse expertise as inventors, authors, fine artists, and Internet marketing education specialists, Teaching by example, they focus on proven systems, research and development, trends & technology, domain portfolio acquisitions, video production, self-publishing, and management of over a hundred premium keyword websites on behalf of their company, RIVO Inc - RIVO Marketing since 1997. They have created and produced nearly 500 videos on their (Wisconsin Garden.com) YouTube Channel with a following of over 500,000 viewers from 149 countries around the globe. They have self-published over 45 books on a wide variety of marketing topics (RIVObooks.com), and created thousands of works of fine art (RIVOart.com), refining demographic targeted traffic techniques for Internet Marketers.. Their life-long mission is to continually grow, experience, and uncover new strategies, products, and services networking useful solutions for their clients, online & offline entrepreneurs, small business owners, writers, local artists, models, teachers, and students and marketing professionals. They help everyday people create specific action plans, tasks, and responsibilities that connect the missing pieces of a client's success puzzle. The goals they foster create multiple streams of income for today's volatile economic climate.. Their motto Do the work Once and create a lifetime of passive income streams.
- Author(s)Lynn Voigt,Richard Voigt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.