All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing management support systems are designed to make marketing managers more effective decision makers in this electronic era. Developments in information techlogy have caused a marketing data explosion, but have also provided a powerful set of tools that can transform this data into applicable marketing kwledge. Consequently, companies are making major investments in such marketing decision aids. This book is the first comprehensive, systematic textbook on marketing management support systems. The basic issue is the question of how to determine the most effective type of support for a given marketing decision maker in a particular decision situation. The book takes a demand-oriented approach. Decision aids for marketing managers can only be effective if they match with the thinking and reasoning process of the decision makers who use them. Consequently, the important questions addressed in this book are: how do marketing managers make decisions; how can marketing management support systems help to overcome several (cognitive) limitations of human decision makers; and what is the most appropriate type of management support system for assisting the problem-solving methods employed by a marketing decision-maker?
- Author(s)Berend Wierenga,Gerrit Van Bruggen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleInternational Series in Quantitative Marketing
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.