All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough encouraging people to eat more nutritiously can promote better health, most efforts by companies, health professionals, and even parents are disappointingly ineffective. Brian Wansink\u2019s Marketing Nutrition focuses on why people eat the foods they do, and what can be done to improve their nutrition. Wansink argues that the true challenge in marketing nutrition lies in leveraging new tools of consumer psychology (which he specifically demonstrates) and by applying lessons from other products\u2019 failures and successes. The key problem with marketing nutrition remains, after all, marketing.
- Author BiographyBrian Wansink is a professor of applied economics of marketing and of nutritional science at Cornell University. He is the director of the Cornell Food and Brand Lab and the author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More than We Think.
- Author(s)Brian Wansink
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleThe Food Series
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note16 line drawings
- Weight331 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine458 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.