All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Research 3rd Asia'Pacific edition continues to equip students with the kwledge and skills required to successfully undertake marketing research. Combing a solid theoretical foundation with a practical, step-by-step approach, the marketing research process is explored through a learning model which is reinforced throughout the text. Using a raft of contemporary local and international examples, data sets and case studies to explain traditional marketing research methods, Marketing Research also examines new theories and techniques such as grounded theory, ethgraphy, phemelogy, automated interviewing, text, data mining and the increasing use of online panels. To strength its 'learning by doing' approach, this edition of Marketing Research integrates Qualtrics: a robust and easy-to-use online survey tool that provides students with a platform for designing, distributing and evaluating survey results. For analysing data, the text covers both SPSS and EXCEL outputs. Finally, each stage of research reporting is explained, as well as a range of presentation methodologies. This text is indispensible for students studying marketing research in any business or marketing course.
- Author(s)Ben Lowe,Hume Winzar,Steve D'Alessandro
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication06/09/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.