Marketing Research Guide by Bruce Wrenn, David L. Loudon, Morris E. Ruddick, Philip K. Sherwood, Robert E. Stevens (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.18+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $31.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionGet the tools you need for effective market research--including Internet surveys! The Marketing Research Guide: Second Edition is the newest edition of the Haworth marketing research classic that w includes Internet sources of data, Internet surveys, and an added advanced statistical analysis chapter. Step-by-step instructions take practitioners through the entire marketing research process. Worksheets, sample proposals, questionnaires, and a copy of a final report foster complete understanding of the tools and techniques of marketing research. The Marketing Research Guide: Second Edition contains the accessible writing, comprehensive coverage of major topics, and helpful supplementary materials that made this book the sought-after classic in 1997 that was chosen for Choice Magazine's 34th annual Outstanding Academic Books (OAB) list. Marketing professionals w have an updated, essential guide through the complete marketing research process for the twenty-first century. Techniques and concepts are clearly explained and illustrative of the role marketing information plays in decision-making. Descriptions of the major forecasting, sampling, and analysis techniques are designed for optimum understanding without the reader needing to posess advanced mathematical expertise. Appendices include sample questionnaires and a sample marketing research report. The Marketing Research Guide: Second Edition provides practical information on: * Internet sources of data and Internet surveys * advanced statistical analysis * decision-making information, planning, and forecasting * test marketing * developing valid and reliable measurement instruments * data-collecting methods * designing a questionnaire * determining sampling frame and selecting sampling method * data-summary methods and research reports * mail survey design and mailing procedures * full product testing techniques and procedures The Marketing Research Guide: Second Edition is an essential reference for anyone who needs to review or find illustrative marketing research procedures and techniques. Managers will find this source invaluable as they negotiate, evaluate, and use marketing research as part of the decision-making process.
- Author(s)Bruce Wrenn,David L. Loudon,Morris E. Ruddick,Philip K. Sherwood,Robert E. Stevens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBinghamton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaworth Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.