All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses in global marketing. Marketing Research The Eighth Edition of Marketing Research continues to provide readers with a nuts and bolts introduction to the field of marketing research. Intended for readers with prior background in marketing research, the book teaches the basic fundamental statistical models needed to analyze market data. This new edition continues with the successful condensed and streamlined organization as the previous edition. An integrated case study throughout the text helps readers relate the material to the real world--and their future careers. All information has been updated to offer the most current insights on forces shaping marketing research, such as the impact of social media and mobile techlogies.
- Author BiographyAlvin C. Burns is the Ourso Distinguished Chair of Marketing and Chairperson of Marketing in the E. J. Ourso College of Business Administration at Louisiana State University. He received his doctorate in marketing from Indiana University and an MBA from the University of Tennessee. Professor Burns has taught undergraduate and master's-level courses as well as doctoral seminars in marketing research for over 40 years. During this time, he has supervised a great many marketing research projects conducted for business-to-consumer, business-to-business, and not-for-profit organizations. His articles have appeared in the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Advertising Research, and others. He is a Fellow in the Association for Business Simulation and Experiential Learning. He resides in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, with his wife, Jeanne; their purebred Yellow Lab, Shadeaux (it's a Louisiana thing!); and Indy, their mixed-breed rescue dog who wandered into their backyard on a Fourth of July weekend. Ann Veeck is Professor of Marketing at Western Michigan University. She received her Ph.D. in Business, with a major in marketing and a minor in statistics, from Louisiana State University and her Master's of Marketing Research from the University of Georgia. She has taught marketing research, and related courses, to thousands of undergraduate and MBA students for over 17 years. The main focus of her research is family and food consumption patterns in developing nations, with an emphasis on China. She has also published extensively on best learning practices in marketing. She has received top awards in both teaching (2013) and research (2016) from the Haworth College of Business, and the national Access Capon Award for innovative teaching from the Marketing Management Association in 2012. Ann lives in Kalamazoo, Michigan, with her husband, Gregory Veeck. Ronald F. Bush is Distinguished University Professor of Marketing at the University of West Florida. He received his B.S. and M.A. from the University of Alabama and his Ph.D. from Arizona State University. With over 35 years of experience in marketing research, Professor Bush has worked on research projects with firms ranging from small businesses to the world's largest multinationals. He has served as an expert witness in trials involving research methods, often testifying on the appropriateness of research reports. His research has been published in leading journals, including the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Advertising Research, Journal of Retailing, and Journal of Business, among others. In 1993, he was named a Fellow by the Society for Marketing Advances. He and his wife, Libbo, live on the Gulf of Mexico, where they can often be found playing throw the stick with their Scottish terrier, Maggie.
- Author(s)Alvin C. Burns,Ann F. Veeck,Ronald F. Bush
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/03/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight1021 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.