Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis work concisely presents methods for integrated marketing, sales, and customer management, and is orientated to practice and implementation. It sketches a modern and forward-looking marketing approach for domestic as well as international small, mid-sized, and large firms in the B2B market.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Richard Hofmaier (University of Applied Sciences, Munich)
- Author(s)Richard Hofmaier
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Oldenbourg
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 93 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight568 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.