All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Strategy, 8e is a focused, succinct text which can be used on its own or packaged with a case book. It covers the concepts and theories of creating and implementing a marketing strategy and offers a focus on the strategic planning process and marketing's cross/inter-functional relationships. This text distinguishes itself from competitors by maintaining a strong approach to strategic decision making. The eighth edition helps students integrate what they have learned about analytical tools and the 4P's of marketing within a broader framework of competitive strategy. Four key and relevant trends that are sweeping the world of marketing theory and practice are integrated throughout this new edition.
- Author BiographyOrville C. Walker, Jr. Orville C. Walker, Jr. is Professor Emeritus in the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management, where he served until recently as the James D. Watkins Professor of Marketing and Director of the PhD Program. He holds a Master's degree in social psychology from the Ohio State University and a PhD in marketing from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Orville is the co-author of three books and has published more than 50 research articles in scholarly and business journals. He has won several awards for his research, including the O'Dell award from the Journal of Marketing Research, the Maynard award from the Journal of Marketing, and a lifetime achievement award from the Sales Management Interest Group of the American Marketing Association. Orville has been a consultant to a number of business firms and not-for-profit organisations, and he has taught in executive development programs around the world, including programs in Poland, Switzerland, Scotland and Hong Kong. Perhaps his biggest business challenge, however, is attempting to turn a profit as the owner-manager of a small vineyard in western Wisconsin. John W. Mullins John Mullins is Associate Professor of Management Practice at London Business School, where he heads the entrepreneurship group. He earned his MBA at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and, considerably later in life, his PhD in marketing from the University of Minnesota. An award-winning teacher, John brings to his teaching and research 20 years of executive experience in high-growth firms, including two ventures he founded, one of which he took public. Since becoming a business school professor in 1992, John has published more than 30 articles in a variety of outlets, including Harvard Business Review, the Journal of Product Innovation Management, and the Journal of Business Venturing. His research has won national and international awards from the Marketing Science Institute, the American Marketing Association, and the Richard D. Irwin Foundation. He is also co-author of Marketing Management: A Strategic Decision-Making Approach, 5th edition. His recent trade book, The New Business Road Test: What Entrepreneurs and Executives Should Do Before Writing a Business Plan, is the definitive work on the assessment and shaping of market opportunities.
- Author(s)John W. Mullins,Orville C. Walker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight664 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.