Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Strategy is a concise and flexible text that that can be used in conjunction with case studies or supplementary readings in project-based marketing strategy courses. The emphasis on strategic decision-making is a key strength of this text. Students are helped to integrate their kwledge of marketing phemena within the broader competitive framework of the strategic and tactical decisions that marketers and managers make every day. The latest new-ecomy developments have been included and a series of new case studies from dynamic Australian and New Zealand businesses incorporated for applied study. Marketing Strategy assumes the reader is already familiar with the basics of buyer behaviour, the four Ps, and other marketing fundamentals. With extensive content on four key trends - entrepreneurial companies, the growth in international trade, internet advertising and marketing metrics - this title is a perfect match for modern strategic marketing courses.
- Author(s)Felix Mavondo,John Gountas,John W. Mullins,Orville C. Walker
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/09/2008
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Australia
- Weight782 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.