All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning 5e deals with the process of developing and implementing a marketing strategy. The book focuses on competitive positioning at the heart of marketing strategy and includes in-depth discussion of the processes used in marketing to achieve competitive advantage. The book is primarily about creating and sustaining superior performance in the marketplace. It focuses on the two central issues in marketing strategy formulation -- the identification of target markets and the creation of a differential advantage. In doing that, it recognises the emergence of new potential target markets born of the recession and increased concern for climate change; and it examines ways in which firms can differentiate their offerings through the recognition of environmental and social concerns.
- Author BiographyGraham Hooley is Emeritus Professor of Marketing at Aston University where he was until recently Deputy Vice-Chancellor. He is a past President of the European Marketing Academy, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, British Academy of Management, EMAC and the Higher Education Academy.
- Author(s)Brigitte Nicoulaud,Graham J. Hooley,Nigel F. Piercy
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date06/02/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1600 g
- Width194 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.