Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionTurn your woodworking skills into a full- or part-time business. Here is everything you need to succeed with your woodcraft creations. You get 250 tips with advice about how to find and get accepted into craft shows, survive them, and make a profit. Learn how to take credit cards, be safe on the road, make your own display and anchor it, avoid theft, travel to shows by road or air, sell to anyone, make your own web site, and do your own photography for web images and show application slides. Included are addresses and ratings for the best 900 craft fairs and art shows in the U.S. and addresses for over 1,000 top craft galleries that are seeking new contemporary crafts to sell. Instructions are included for 15 easily downloadable spreadsheet templates and forms for use with Microsoft Excel and Word, including an easy monthly bookkeeping system, a product pricing calculator, an inventory tracking template, a mail list manager, a business plan, invoice, marketing plan, organizers for your application deadlines and show schedules, legal agreements for consignment, sales representatives, and more. Contact information is included for everything from capies and display cases to trade shows, photographers, craft fair guides, and credit card providers, including over 100 show promoters who produce multiple shows around the country.
- Author BiographyAuthor A. B. Petrow has been a professional woodworker for over 30 years. In the past 15 years he has participated in over 350 art shows and craft fairs in 30 states. He currently has his woodwork in 18 galleries and sells his products on two web sites he designed and maintains. He has written 5 books on craft marketing.
- Author(s)A B Petrow
- PublisherCraftmasters Books & Videos
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCraftmasters Books & Videos
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.