All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing and the Law 5E adopts the viewpoint of the marketer and follows a marketing decision-making sequence rather than traditional legal classifications. While dealing with laws which impose controls over the activities of marketers, the book also explains how the law can be used to obtain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Real-world case studies and clear explanations make the material accessible for students and marketing practitioners alike. This new edition has been updated to reflect the latest developments in the Australian Consumer Law and is generously illustrated with case examples, tables, flow-charts and diagrams.
- Author(s)Brendan Sweeney,Mark Bender,Nadine Courmadias
- PublisherLexisNexis Butterworths Australia
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChatswood DC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLexisNexis Butterworths Australia
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.