All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe SAGE Course Companion on Marketing is an accessible introduction to the subject that will help readers to extend their understanding of key concepts and enhance their thinking skills in line with course requirements. It provides support on how to revise for exams and prepare for and write assessed pieces. Readers are encouraged t only to think like a marketer but also to think about the subject critically. Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides: - Easy access to the key themes in Marketing - Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main course textbooks - Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course - Sample exam questions and answers, with common themes that must always be addressed in an exam situation - Quotes from leading thinkers in the field to use in exams and essays - Taking it Further sections that suggest how readers can extent their thinking beyond the received wisdom The SAGE Course Companion on Marketing is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and help them achieve success in their undergraduate course.
- Author BiographyJim Blythe is Visiting Professor of Marketing at University of Plymouth, UK. Jim Blythe has been a Merchant Navy officer, a ladies hairdresser, a business consultant, a rock musician, a truck driver, a company director and an award-winning playwright all before becoming an academic - he always planned on having a varied life and likes learning new skills. Currently he is trying to learn to grow vegetables (with limited success...), but he has a pilot's licence and has learned to play drums in a samba band, so the beat goes on. Jim has written 18 books, over 50 journal articles, and has contributed chapters to 8 other books. He has taught overseas, written open-learning packs for international training organisations and has been a Senior Examiner for the Chartered Institute of Marketing. His next venture is to study for a degree in modern languages - having left school at 16 he thinks it's time to get the education he missed out on. He holds four real degrees (including one fake), and therefore feels somewhat irritated that he is mainly known for winning the Cardiff heat of the TV show, Come Dine With Me. Perhaps the latest editions of his textbooks will help redress the balance a little...
- Author(s)Jim Blythe
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Course Companions Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width157 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.