Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by merrylien
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing, 12e utilises a unique, invative, and effective pedagogical approach. The elements of this approach have been the foundation for each edition of Marketing and serve as the core of the text and its supplements. They have evolved and adapted to changes in student learning style preferences, the growth of the marketing discipline, and the development of new instructional techlogies. The distinctive features of the approach are illustrated below. High Engagement Style - Easy-to-read, conversational, high-involvement, interactive writing style that engages students through active learning techniques. Rigorous Pedagogical Framework - Pedagogy based on the use of Learning Objectives, Learning Reviews, Learning Objectives Reviews, Applying Marketing Kwledge exercises, Building Your Marketing Plan guidelines, video and written cases, and other helpful supplements. Traditional and Contemporary Coverage and Examples - Comprehensive and integrated coverage of traditional and contemporary marketing concepts supported by current and interesting examples. Integrated Techlogy - The use of powerful technical resources and learning solutions, such as Connect, LearnSmart with SmartBook, and QR codes. Marketing Decision Making - The use of extended examples, cases, and videos involving people making marketing decisions. Personalized Marketing - Vivid and accurate description of businesses, nprofit organizations, marketing professionals (including many of whom are women and mirities), and entrepreneurs-through cases, exercises, and testimonials-that allows students to personalize marketing and identify possible career interests. Course Management System - Integration Marketing, 12e content can be integrated with the following online course management systems: Blackboard, WebCT, eCollege, Moodle, and Desire2Learn. The goal of Marketing, 12e is to create an exceptional experience for today's students and instructors of marketing. The development of Marketing, 12e was based on a rigorous process of assessment. The outcome of this process is a text and package of learning tools that are based on engagement, leadership, and invation in marketing education.
- Author BiographyRoger A. Kerin is the Harold C. Simmons Distinguished Professor of Marketing at the Edwin L. Cox School of Business, Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. Professor Kerin holds a B.A. (magna cum laude), M.B.A., and Ph.D. from the University of Minnesota. His teaching and research interests lie in marketing planning and strategy, product management, financial aspects of marketing, and marketing research. Professor Kerin is a frequent participant in executive development programs and is also an active consultant on matters of marketing planning and strategy. Professor Kerin has published and authored several texts and many articles on marketing. He also serves on numerous journal editorial review boards and is currently a member of the Board of Governors of the Academy of Marketing Science. Steven W. Hartley is Professor of Marketing in the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver. He holds Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, M.B.A., and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Minnesota. Dr. Hartley was formerly the chair of the Department of Marketing at the University of Denver, and has taught at the University of Colorado, the University of Minnesota, and in several executive development programs. His teaching interests include principles of marketing, marketing research, and marketing planning. Dr. Hartley's research has appeared in many leading marketing publications. He is an active consultant to several prominent U.S. corporations and is active in many professional organizations including the American Marketing Association, the Academy of Marketing Science, and the Marketing Educators' Association. William Rudelius holds the Endowed Chair in Global Marketing at the Graduate School of Business of the University of St. Thomas in Minnesota. He holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin and an M.B.A. in Marketing and Ph.D. in Applied Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Professor Rudelius has co-authored other marketing textbooks. His articles have appeared in leading academic journals. During the past ten years, he has taught extensively in Europe; he serves on the board of directors for several business and not-for-profit organizations.
- Author(s)Roger A. Kerin,Steven W. Hartley,William Rudelius
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIrwin Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight1626 g
- Width218 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.