All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing for Cultural Organizations presents traditional marketing theory with a focus on the aspects most relevant to arts or cultural organizations. The book explains how to overcome the division between the concepts of high art and popular culture by targeting the new tech savvy cultural consumer. As arts patronage has declined, and given new techlogical advances, arts organizations have had to adapt to a new environment and compete for an audience. This edition emphasizes visitor or audience participation, as well as the use of social media in attracting and maintaining an audience. Learning to harness social media and techlogy in order to encourage a dialogue with its audience is of primary importance for arts organizations. This book covers: - Cost effective methods of researching the audience using techlogy - Developing a consistent, branded online message - Using social media to increase audience engagement, and involve them in the creative process With an approach that is jargon-free and focused on practical application, this book is designed for both undergraduate and graduate students of arts marketing and cultural management.
- Author BiographyBonita M. Kolb is an Associate Professor of Business Administration at Lycoming College, USA. She has published in a number of leading journals and is the author of several books on marketing and non-profit management.
- Author(s)Bonita M. Kolb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.