All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, entrepreneurs and SMEs have been forced to adapt to a rapidly changing, increasingly globalized world, an evolution that has had a profound impact on marketing strategies. This timely volume identifies the many new opportunities available to entrepreneurs and SMEs in the global marketplace, and offers tactical and strategic marketing approaches to help them succeed in the modern business world. The book provides solutions to current marketing challenges and leads the reader through the marketing process, supported with real-life examples. Discussions of hyper competition and the opportunities arising from information-communication techlogy offer a deeper understanding of modern consumers and ways to create added value through products, services and other entities. The authors stress the importance of an SME's web presence and internationalization, as well as invation and branding processes. Additional key topics include the development of services and experiences with customer co-creation, value-based pricing using new market channels and adapted communication tools (including social media), and how these approaches can lead to increased customer engagement and improved long-term relationships. This comprehensive book will be a useful resource for both scholars and practitioners with an interest in entrepreneurship, marketing, and business and management.
- Author BiographyMaja Konecnik Ruzzier, Associate Professor of Marketing, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, Mitja Ruzzier, Professor of Entrepreneurship, University of Primorska, Slovenia and Robert D. Hisrich, Associate Dean of Graduate and International Programs, Bridgestone Chair of International Marketing, Kent State University, US
- Author(s)Maja Konecnik Ruzzier,Mitja Ruzzier,Robert D. Hisrich
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.