CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful nprofit marketing will help organizations capture the attention of dors volunteers legislators and service consumers so that they can control the future of their organization. This book provides an indispensable overview of marketing for nprofits from a strategic standpoint. Readers will learn how to integrate the most important aspects of marketing including branding social media market research and outcome measurements into the very fabric of an organizationa's mission.<br><br>Landreth Grau integrates research-based insights and practice-based invations with a comprehensive introduction to the basics of marketing for the benefit of small- and medium-sized organizations. It is an ideal resource for courses in both business schools and social work programs as well as nprofit managers who are ready to explore new and invative ways to support their organization.<br><br>Features:<ul><li>insight sidebars detail research-based strategies and advice</li><li> invation sidebars present</li><li> practice-based case studies and tips</li><li> social media marketing for nprofits; </li><li> branding tools</li><li> vignettes of real-life nprofit organizations utilizing the concepts introduced in each chapter</li></ul>
- Author Biography<strong>Stacy Landreth Grau</strong> (PhD Louisiana State University) is associate professor of marketing practice at the Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University USA. She is director of the Neeley Fellows Program and is a consultant with Global Prairie an international integrated marketing communication agency. Her primary areas of work include cause-related marketing corporate social responsibility and nonprofit marketing and branding.
- Author(s)Stacy Landreth Grau
- PublisherLyceum Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLyceum Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.