Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionHospitality marketing is based on understanding the needs of consumers, kwing the segmentation of the market, and selecting the best marketing tools to reach customers. MARKETING IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY provides students with a real-world perspective on the world of hospitality marketing, industry forms, and useful ideas for increasing sales and making marketing more effective. Revisions to the fifth edition include new information on understanding marketing trends, using market research tools to help make sound strategy decisions, and writing a strategic marketing plan. There is also new information on how techlogy is impacting hospitality marketing.
- Author BiographyAbout the Educational Institute We Train The Best! The American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) is the premier source for delivering quality hospitality education, training and professional certification that serves the needs of hospitality schools and industries worldwide. The AHLEI meets and exceed its education and training mission by providing materials for all levels of hospitality personnel via: online learning, distance learning courses, videos, seminars, textbooks, and study guides. Professionalcertificationfrom the AHLEI is the ultimate distinction of professional excellence for the hospitality industry. It certifies and validates competencies in conjunction with academia and industry experts for over 35 positions in the hospitality industry; designations from front-line to general manager, including the prestigious CHA - the Certified Hotel Administrator.
- Author(s)American Hotel & Lodging Association,Ronald A. Nykiel
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date08/01/2014
- Weight553 g
- Width197 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.