All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMums are the powerhouse of the Australian ecomy - they're responsible for more than 80 per cent of consumer spending. How well do you kw them? Whether you are a small business owner who needs to increase sales on a low budget, or a corporate marketing manager, wondering why you're t selling more of a certain product, award-winning businesswoman Katrina McCarter has important information that can help you become more profitable. Marketing to Mums offers a simple 8-step framework that shows you how to successfully market your product or service to mums. * Recognising the diverse nature of mums * Avoid the nine mistakes most businesses make * Attract mums to your business, then turn them into raving fans * Harness the power of social media and word of mouth advertising * Grow your business through partnerships By understanding who mums really are and how they make decisions, you will increase sales and improve your bottom line without breaking the bank.
- Author(s)Katrina McCarter
- PublisherKatrina McCarter
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintKatrina McCarter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rainbowfun24 Aug, 2017by
Love this informative book!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.