All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionMarketing: A Global Perspective is the much-anticipated EMEA edition of Grondslagen van de Marketing, the market leader in the Netherlands for over 25 years. In this bestseller, Dr Bronis Verhage strikes the right balance between marketing theory and practice. The text features perspectives from Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the wider world, embedded in a global context, offering a cutting-edge review of new priorities in marketing, as illustrated by a diverse selection of analyses of world-class companies' customer-focused strategies.
- Author BiographyDr Bronis Verhage is Professor of Marketing at Georgia State University's Robinson College of Business in Atlanta, USA. A Dutch national and an American resident, Bronis has taught in the United Arab Emirates and at European business schools. He has published numerous articles on marketing in leading academic journals including the International Journal of Research in Marketing and Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.
- Author(s)Bronis Verhage
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight1209 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.