Markets, Sustainability and Social Welfare Enhancement in the European Union: 12th and 13th Annual Conference of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Sofia, October 9 to 10, 2009 and October 8 to 9, 2010 by Peter Lang GmbH (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume of the series presents contributions to the proceedings of the 12<UP>th and 13<UP>th annual conference of the Faculty of Ecomics and Business Administration at Sofia University. The fourteen articles by authors of six nations (Bulgaria, China, Germany, Italy, Russia, and Switzerland) have been selected by international peer reviews. The contributions are arranged in the sections theoretic approaches, empirical studies on European countries and contributions to sustainable development in theory and application. The volume contains 33 graphs, 20 tables and three drawings.
- Author BiographyGeorge Chobanov is Professor at Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (Bulgaria) and former Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration. Jurgen Plohn is Professor of Economics and Politics at EBC University of Applied Sciences Hamburg and Professor of Political Science at Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg. Horst Schellhaass has been Professor at the Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences and Vice Rector of the University of Cologne.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleSofia Conferences on Social and Economic Development in Europe
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight360 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGeorge Chobanov,Horst Schellhaass,Juergen Ploehn
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.