All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $42.99Trending at AU $54.96
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe audio edition of Mark's Gospel from the widely acclaimed modern literary classic The New Testament in Scots. Tom Fleming's reading brings out the poetry, wit and humanity of William Lorimer's translation in a way which speaks to everyone.
- Author BiographyWilliam Laughton Lorimer (1885-1967) immersed himself in the Scots language from childhood; he first began studying Scots when he was only nine years old, learning the rich Angus dialect of his locality. He devoted the last decade of his life to translating the New Testament into Scots. His son Robin transcribed, edited and published the book from his father's handwritten manuscripts.
- Author(s)William Lorimer
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2012
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanongate Books Ltd
- Weight143 g
- Width125 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Read byTom Fleming
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time123
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.