All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris is presenting Markus Lupertz's first retrospective in France. This artist's imagination and creativity have long made him a major figure on the European art scene, whose paintings, sculptures, drawings and poems involve a constant questioning of art and the role of the artist. Comprising some 140 iconic works, this catalogue retraces Lupertz's career from his most recent pieces - including the Arcadia series of 2012 - back to his beginnings in the 1960s.
- Author(s)Eric Darragon,Fabrice Hergott
- PublisherVerlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVerlag der Buchhandlung Walther Konig
- Weight1360 g
- Width230 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.