All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionMarie-Claire despised herself for giving in to her divorced husband's pressure to send their son to THAT school. She knew that Jean-Michel would hate the place. His father wanted the boy to spend time in a masculine atmosphere and to enjoy the comradeship he would find in the military boarding school in Dover. Jean-Michel did t take long to discover why Marlborough, his house, was kwn as the hard place. The weak housemaster could t cope and would t confront the five senior boys who ruled the house with their sadistic bullying. One quiet rebel refused to tolerate this regime. Jean-Michel's inner strength and dumb insolence infuriated Digby, the leader of the seniors, who resolved to do whatever it took to crush the young upstart. Just when Digby believes that hour of triumph is near.
- Author(s)Carl Hancock
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight499 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.