All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ben's girlfriend, Marly, dies, he feels his life is over. What could possibly matter w when Marly is gone? So when Valentine's Day approaches, it makes sense that this day that was once so meaningful to Ben leaves him feeling bitter and hollow. But then Marly shows up--or at least her ghost does--along with three others spirits. Now Ben must take a painful journey through Valentine's Days past, present, and future, and what he discovers will change him forever.
- Author BiographyDavid Levithan is a <i>New York Times </i>bestselling and award-winning author of many books for teens, including <i>Boy Meets Boy</i>, <i>Every Day</i>, <i>Nick and Norah s Infinite Playlist </i>(with Rachel Cohn), and <i>Will Grayson, Will Grayson </i>(with John Green). He is also a publisher and editorial director at Scholastic and teaches at The New School in New York. He lives in New Jersey. Brian Selznick graduated from Rhode Island School of Design. He has since gone on to be an award-winning author-illustrator of many books for children, including <i>The Invention of Hugo Cabret</i>, which won the Caldecott Medal in 2008 and was adapted into the Academy Award-winning film <i>Hugo</i> (directed by Martin Scorsese) and the <i>New York Times</i> bestseller Wonderstruck. Brian lives in Brooklyn, New York, and San Diego, California.
- Author(s)David Levithan
- Date of Publication18/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width141 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Selznick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.