Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.90+ AU $11.90 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe ghosts of the past hold the key to the present...Set in Morocco and England, a story of espionage, veiled truths and retribution, and how the sins of our forebears haunt the generations of the present. 1936. Newlyweds Beatrice and Gerard Le Tourneau leave France for Morocco and a new life. But as World War Two unfolds and pollutes, their lives become entwined with those around them with devastating results. Oxford 2002. Nicholas Budgeon, a retired Special Branch detective, learns of his ex-wife's suicide. He finds himself in Morocco, retracing the paths of her ancestors in an effort to uncover the truth and unearthing some nasty surprises on the way...
- Author BiographyDaniel Easterman was born in Belfast in 1949. He was a lecturer at Newcastle University for a number of years, and is fluent in several languages. Dubbed by The Purloined Letter as 'easily the best thriller writer working today', he is the author of thirteen critically-acclaimed novels.
- Author(s)Daniel Easterman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.