Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionMarquesan, an endangered Polynesian language, is remarkable because its speakers use a spatial orientation system based on local landmarks in the environment to describe spatial relations even in micro-level space. This volume is an in-depth empirical analysis of the verbal forms and means of spatial reference and the conception of space in this language.
- Author BiographyGabriele H. Cablitz, Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Gabriele H Cablitz
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication19/09/2006
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 169
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.