All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe institution of marriage is in serious trouble today. What is it going to take to get it back on track? I believe marriage can be revitalized. - Charlie P. Johnston, Jr. The plan and purpose of this book is to direct individuals to the best and most reliable sourcebook on marriage, the Bible. This work is offered with the conviction that the Word of God contains every pertinent principle that a husband and wife will need in order to make their marriage beautiful, exciting, and successful. It is here, in the pages of the Bible, that they can find the understanding and enlightenment they need to build an enduring, gratifying, marriage union. The format of this book is to search out each and every Scripture that pertains to husbands and wives and the roles they must embrace. The Bible t only defines what marriage is; it also teaches us how to do it the right way. In fact, the Bible is our one and only bedrock guide to having success in marriage. The reason for this is that God Himself ordained marriage. He set it in motion to meet specific needs, and to fulfill divine purposes. Marriage is His exclusive design. The only way that marriage can work properly is ACCORDING TO HIS BOOK. The Bible is the ultimate authority to which men and women must adhere in order to have success in marriage or in any other worthwhile undertaking. This author makes claim to being a rewned marriage authority. However, he believes God is the expert on marriage - that God alone has the first and last word about the subject of marriage because it's His institution.
- Author BiographyAfter two marriage failures the imperative of enjoying marriage success weighed heavily upon this author's heart. His discovering the true source book for marriage has elevated and enabled Mr. Johnston's third marriage - now in its 35th year. Both he and his wife, Carol, fully expect their marriage to grow and thrive until death do us part. Mr. Johnston received his Bachelor of Arts diploma from William Carey College. He completed a three-year biblical studies course with special emphasis in pastoral training from The Baptist Bible Institute in Graceville, Florida. Additionally, He graduated from a one year Biblical Research Training Program in Rome City, Indiana. His job resume includes pastoring small southern churches, teaching history in the Georgia school system, and operating several successful businesses including a nation-wide window cleaning company. Through his endeavors he has sought out the truth of God's Word and its practical application in his life. He has studied the Bible for years with the mind-set that the Word of God is the Will of God, and that it helps us separate truth from error. Mr. Johnston's first book, No Such Thing as Luck - A Biblical Perspective, appeared in 2005. In 2009 he published an album of twelve hymns entitled, My Cup Runneth Over. You will enjoy Mr. Johnston's distinctive as a matter of fact presentation which gives the reader easy choices. Charlie and his wife Carol make their home in the Florida Panhandle.
- Author(s)Charlie P Johnston Jr
- PublisherJohnston Publications
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohnston Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.