All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mr. Thomas Dumas got divorced, he learned from all the mistakes he had committed, during his marriage with Nicole. With the help of his ex-brother in law, he found the ultimate connection with God. He began to teach other people with troubled marriages the importance of marriage and ways for them to be connected and stay together. Joel, his son with Nicole was having problems in his marriage and about to file for divorce. Joel had packed his bag and went to Mr. Dumas' house. Without hesitation, he drove him right back to his family, spent the night with them and taught them: Marriage is a four letter-word. As Joel and his wife followed Mr. Dumas recipe, his marriage became stronger and an example for others.
- Author(s)Osvalt Nicolas
- PublisherChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.