All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionA much richer understanding of the meaning of Christian marriage as a sacrament has evolved. This book...in concrete, practical ways tries to show how that can make a difference in the day-to-day lives of the couple striving for a happier, more fulfilling and holier marriage. --From the Foreword Marriage is not a mere social convention or an inferior way of following Christ, but truly a vocation. Rather than providing obstacles to spiritual growth, marriage can be the very vehicle by which it is achieved. By offering practical tips on what might seem a very esoteric subject, this book can help a couple achieve a deeper intimacy with one another and God by understanding the importance of their relationship and responding to its challenges with prayer, honesty and introspection.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM P. ROBERTS has a doctorate in theology from Marquette University and is professor of theology at the University of Dayton. His books include Prayers for Reflective Christians (University of Dayton Printing and Design). He is coeditor of Christian Marriage and Family: Contemporary Theological and Pastoral Perspectives (Liturgical Press).
- Author(s)William P Roberts
- PublisherServant Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintServant Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.