Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue is an international, interdisciplinary, methodologically and theoretically diverse collection of original empirical articles addressing psychological effects of marriage amendments, effects of civil marriage for same-sex couples, and effects of anti-gay initiatives on heterosexual allies and intergroup relationships. .
- Author BiographyDr. Adam Fingerhut is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at Loyola Marymount University. He earned his Ph.D. in Social Psychology from UCLA in 2007. His research addresses two broad questions: 1) How are minority group members affected by their minority identity and social status?; and 2) What factors affect how majority group members perceive and interact with individuals from minority social groups? Dr. Ellen Riggle is Professor in the Departments of Gender and Women's Studies and Political Science at the University of Kentucky. She earned her Ph.D. (1990) in Political Science from the University of Illinois (Champaign-Urbana). Her current research focuses on the impact of legal status issues on same-sex couples and LGBT individuals and she is co-founder (with Sharon Rostosky) of PrismResearch.org. Dr. Sharon Scales Rostosky is Professor in the Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology at the University of Kentucky and a Licensed Psychologist in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. She earned her Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Tennessee in 1998. Her research program focuses on the health and well-being of GLBT individuals, same-sex couples and their families.
- Author(s)Adam W. Fingerhut
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight302 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byEllen D. B. Riggle,Sharon Scales Rostosky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.