All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it about the word marriage that bothers you in today's culture? Have you ever thought about what really constitutes the marriage covenant? These and other questions the average person might have about marriage are in this book. It is written with you in mind. This book was written to give you the reader an alternative way of thinking when it comes to the institution of marriage: How marriage in America is defined How same-sex marriage contrasts and compares with traditional marriage What makes marriage so meaningful How marriage affects any society Things to think about before marriage The sanctity and sacredness of marriage cant be measured and is never diminished. The union of marriage has meaning and purpose, irrespective of whether it is your first or third marriage. This book offers a different perspective on such a controversial subject.
- Author(s)Jerry Spencer
- PublisherChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.