All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionUntil w our understanding of marriage in China has been based primarily on observations made during the twentieth century. The research of ten eminent scholars presented here provides a new vision of marriage in Chinese history, exploring the complex interplay between marriage and the social, political, ecomic, and gender inequalities that have so characterized Chinese society.
- Author BiographyRubie S. Watson is Associate Professor of Anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh. Patricia Buckley Ebrey is Professor of Chinese History at the University of Illinois.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/04/1991
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleStudies on China
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width230 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPatricia Ebrey,Rubie S. Watson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.