All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of original readings on Catholic marriage from an A-list group of religious thinkers and scholars. This work also includes sample syllabus and an appendix of frequently asked questions, making this work ideal for student and scholar use-or anyone interested in the current issues surrounding the meaning of marriage.
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight522 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohn J. O'Keefe,Thomas M. Kelly,Todd A. Salzman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.