All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe marriages abstracted here derive instead from original bonds and unrecorded licenses found amongst loose papers in the Sumner County courthouse in Gallatin. As is customary in such publications, the marriages are arranged in alphabetical order by the surname of the groom. The bride-to-be, the date of the bond or license, and the names of ministers, witnesses, and bondsmen make up the balance of each entry. Virtually every entry gives the name of at least one bondsman (usually a relative), and all persons mentioned in the entry except the groom, minister, or J.P. are indexed.
- Author(s)Edythe Johns Rucker Whitley,Whitley
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.