Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains abstracts of all marriage bonds issued in Wilkes County shortly after it was erected from Surry County, to 1868. The 5,000 marriage records abstracted here refer in total to some 15,000 persons, including bondsmen. As is the convention, the data are arranged throughout in alphabetical order by the surname of the groom, and each entry contains the name of the bride, the date of the bond, and the name of the bondsman.
- Author(s)Brent Holcomb,Holcomb
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.