Married and Still Loving It: The Joys and Challenges of the Second Half by Harold Myra, Gary Chapman (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.12+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Long marriages are a gift but they aren t always easy</b></p>You kw yourselves better. You ve learned to cherish the small things. You re past keeping up with the Joneses.</p>And yet, anxieties over grown children, worries about money and health, and feelings of disappointment can challenge even the best marriages.</p>In <i>Married and Still Loving It, </i>rewned relationship expert Gary Chapman andHarold Myra, longtime CEO of Christianity Today International, offer wise counsel and practical insight on making your marriage thrive during the later years. Real couples share honestly about their joys and struggles, including Jerry and Dianna Jenkins and Ken and Joni Eareckson Tada, who talk movingly about their marital journeys.</p><i>Married and Still Loving It</i> feels like a gathering of kindred spirits. It will inspire and equip you to embrace the adventures yet ahead, hand in hand with the one you love.</p>
- Author Biography<b>GARY CHAPMAN</b>--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of <i>The 5 Love Languages</i> series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com. <b>HAROLD MYRA</b> served as the CEO of Christianity Today International for 32 years. Under his leadership, the organization grew from one magazine to a communications company with a dozen magazines, copublished books, and a major Internet ministry. Myra started his journalistic career with Youth for Christ magazine, which under his leadership became Campus Life magazine. Author of five novels, numerous children's and nonfiction books, and hundreds of magazine articles, Myra has taught writing and publishing at the Wheaton College Graduate School in Illinois. He holds honorary doctorates from several colleges, including Biola University in California and Gordon College in Massachusetts. Myra has received various awards, among them the prestigious Magazine Publisher's Award and the James Deforest Murch Award from the National Association of Evangelicals. The Evangelical Press Association presented him with its highest honor, the Joseph T. Bayly Award, for his triple career as an editor, author, and publishing executive. Harold and his wife, Jeanette, are the parents of six children and grandparents of five. They reside in Wheaton, Illinois.
- Author(s)Gary Chapman,Harold Myra
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.