All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book of its kind on marrow stromal cells, and written by leading experts in the field, this concise handbook aims to provide all that is needed to those new to this relatively young area of research. It provides a historical perspective and a summary of present kwledge of the marrow stromal lineages which are currently best understood. Detailed protocols for the isolation, culture and characterization of marrow stromal cell types from human and other animal species are given. The breadth and depth of the subject matter included makes the book equally suitable for new researchers and the more experienced investigator in this rapidly expanding field, including clinicians and bioscientists.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/1998
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleHandbooks in Practical Animal Cell Biology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus.
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJon N. Beresford,Maureen E. Owen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.