All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionA love festival, an ancient legend, an online Marry Mason contest, and a surprise marriage of convenience... What could possibly go wrong? Plain Janie Adams may be a rule follower, but she's fool. When her sleazy boss dangles a promotion in front of her - a dream job producing TV news - she takes off for tiny Rose Quartz, New Mexico, to produce a feature on the town's annual Valentine's Day festival. Rose Quartz is famous for two things: its successful marriages, and its namesake mines that produce the mystical Love Stone, reputed to keep lovers true. But what starts out as a simple assignment gets outrageously out of hand when sexy Mason Hart enters the picture. Owner of the last mine in town still producing the Love Stone, Mason is anyingly brash, hotter than hell, and - thanks to a ludicrously antiquated family tradition - in a serious bind: If he doesn't marry by his thirtieth birthday, just two weeks away, he'll lose all claim to the family mines and ranch forever. As an old legend resurfaces and Rose Quartz begins to work its magic, life as Janie kws it starts doing cartwheels. Abandoning her hometown and what she thought was her perfect job, Janie shocks everyone - especially herself - with an impulsive dive into a marriage of convenience. But as she begins to re-envision the person she thought she was, she realizes her sham of a marriage is truly just a business deal, and her gorgeous husband is thing but a stranger. Will she end up losing Mason - or will she wind up gaining the life and love of her dreams? MARRY ME TWICE is Book One in the Rose Quartz series. It is a contemporary romance vel set in small-town New Mexico. Books Two, CASSIDY'S DADDY, and Three, MIDNIGHT DREAMS, are also available on Amazon. HEAT LEVEL: 3 Hatch Chili Peppers (out of 5) -This vel contains two to three fully developed lovemaking scenes, plus plenty of sexual tension between the hero and heroine.
- Author BiographyCatherine Avril Morris lives and writes in Austin, Texas, where she consumes as many breakfast tacos and double-Americanos as possible. When she isn't eating, reading a novel, watching terrible TV shows with her husband, or chasing the two- and four-legged beasts-er, that is, children and dogs, who destroy-er, that is, live in her home, she is dreaming up sensual love stories with a pulse of humor and a whole lot of heart. Another fun fact: A long, long time ago, Catherine had a role in a little film called Dazed and Confused that became a cult classic. Visit her on the Web at www.CatherineAvrilMorris.com.
- Author(s)Catherine Avril Morris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.