All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a headstrong Australian girl meets a charming older Italian man? Vivien was brought up in country Victoria with dreams of becoming a singer, but was trapped in a disastrous early marriage; Eliseo grew up in a small village in Abruzzo and suffered through the Second World War. Their heartbreaking love story takes you on a journey through cultural parallels and contrasts which, despite intense mutual love, lead to destructive anger, abuse and tragedy. Marrying Italian brings us the delights of Italian cooking and culture; passionate romance and blind rage; depression, drugs and despair; and a joyful family reconciliation in Italy.
- Author(s)Vivien Achia
- PublisherHybrid Publishers
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationOrmond
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHybrid Publishers
- Weight378 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.