Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
About this product
- DescriptionEarth in 2086 is under complete corporate control. Even air and water are controlled by corporations. It is illegal to remove resources from one area and move them elsewhere if the same corporation does t control both areas. The governments of Earth are powerless to stop this. They are too corrupt and dependant on contributions and bribes to change the system.The corporations have succeeded in enslaving humanity through currency manipulation. Scout and his group want to begin a new society free from currency. The problem is that this new society is completely illegal. Even if it wasn't, it would require the whole world to change. So Scout and his group leave the Earth to colonize Mars. But the military-industrial complex will t allow this new colony to flourish without a fight.
- Author BiographyMatthew Ellis lives in Albuquerque, NM, USA. He and his wife enjoy science fiction such as Doctor Who, Star Trek, and many other gneres. Matthew also writes music and plays viola.
- Author(s)Matthew a Ellis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.