All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarseille provides magnificent material for writing. For a long time, when it still had its eye on the sea, it was in fact a veritable 'open city' for writers on shore leave. It welcomed the greatest globe-trotting writers in transit, advocates of a vagabond literature that turned Marseille into one of the capitals of 'world fiction,' well before the English supposedly coined the concept. This new addition to Akashic's Noir series takes readers to the gritty underbelly of France's second city.
- Author BiographyCedric Fabre was born in 1968 in Saint-Louis, Senegal, and moved to France at age fourteen. A freelance journalist who runs writing workshops, Fabre's novels flirt with alternate history ( La commune des minots ), fantasy, and noir ( Marseille's burning ). He lives and works in Marseille. He is the editor of Marseille Noir.
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAkashic Noir
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight235 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCedric Fabre
- Translated byDavid Ball,Nicole Ball
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.