All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarseille is a love letter from an American to France's oldest and second largest city. Joan Liftin's photographs of Marseille, one of Europe's most ethnically diverse cities, show us a place where much of life still unfolds on the street. The city's spirit and raffish glamour resides in its people rather than in its monuments, and Liftin captures day and nighttime encounters, moments of quiet beauty, allusions to corrosive crime and poverty, and the diverse heartbeat of this soulful Mediterranean port city. Her photographs offer us an honest, intimate vision of Marseille, at once timeless and passionately alive. Joan Liftin's photographs have appeared in New York Times Magazine, Aperture and Creative Photography. Her work is included in the collections of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Cleveland Museum of Art, Princeton University, and the Center for Creative Photography, Tuscon, among others.
- Author(s)Joan Liftin
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- First Published2016
- Weight1620 g
- Width304 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.